Beginner. Intermediate. Advanced
When it comes to query language for relational database management systems, SQL is the industry benchmark. This hands-on course will help you advance your knowledge and keep pace with today’s SQL standards. You will practice designing, writing, and testing complex SQL queries to execute on a practice database using SQL Server Express.
What you will learn
- Learn how to write complex SQL queries to execute on a SQL Server database
- Design and write SQL queries to filter, group, and summarize complex data subsets to retrieve specific data
- Design and write SQL sub-queries and queries using functions, joins, and unions
- Explore the benefit of stored procedures as you practice writing SQL user-defined stored procedures and trigger queries
How you will benefit
- Expand your knowledge of SQL, the standard database query language
- Become more confident in your ability to understand and write SQL queries
- Open the door to new career opportunities as a SQL developer
How the course is taught
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 8 Weeks or 12 Months access
- 80 course hours
Power BI – Instructor Led
Power BI – Self Paced
General Introduction and Overview
In this lesson you will get the general introduction and overview of this course.
Trend Analysis-Time Intelligence
In this lesson, you will learn about Trend-Analysis-Time Intelligence.
Creating an Interactive Dashboard
In this lesson, you will learn to create Interactive Dashboards in Power BI.
Test your skills by doing this Assignment.
The management of your company would like you to analyze the Employee Master
spreadsheet file. In the spreadsheet file there are two sheets – Master and
Workshops. In this assignment you will only be using the Master sheet.
Enhancing Power BI – DAX Formulas
In this lesson, you will learn how to enhance Power BI – DAX Formulas.