Beginner. Intermediate. Advanced
When it comes to query language for relational database management systems, SQL is the industry benchmark. This hands-on course will help you advance your knowledge and keep pace with today’s SQL standards. You will practice designing, writing, and testing complex SQL queries to execute on a practice database using SQL Server Express.
What you will learn
- Learn how to write complex SQL queries to execute on a SQL Server database
- Design and write SQL queries to filter, group, and summarize complex data subsets to retrieve specific data
- Design and write SQL sub-queries and queries using functions, joins, and unions
- Explore the benefit of stored procedures as you practice writing SQL user-defined stored procedures and trigger queries
How you will benefit
- Expand your knowledge of SQL, the standard database query language
- Become more confident in your ability to understand and write SQL queries
- Open the door to new career opportunities as a SQL developer
How the course is taught
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 8 Weeks or 12 Months access
- 80 course hours
MS SQL – Instructor Led
MS SQL – Self Paced
In this lesson, you will download and install SQL Sever Management Studio 2012 and 2014.
In this lesson, we will cover the fundamentals of designing databases using Microsoft SQL Server. We will install the server, navigate the various menu of the interface.
In this lesson, you will learn how to connect to SSMS & you will explore the SSMS environment.
In this lesson, you will get the basic understanding of databases, schemas, and database objects like tables.
In this lesson, you will create database objects using the CREATE statement query approach.
In this lesson, you will be querying data using the SQL SELECT statement – Written Vs Logical processing order.
In this lesson, you will learn about the comparison, arithmetic, and logical T-SQL operators.